Hello All,
This is the final posting for the 2009 Grade 7 Staffordshire trip.
We are back safe and sound wiithout a hitch, not even a delayed flight!
I am posting the photos for the last two days, York and Chester Zoo, as I thought you'd like to have them. I know by now you are probably looking at your child's own photos, but some more won't hurt!
The Zoo on the last day was marvellous, and even those children who have been to a zoo before got the chance to see some very rare, endangered species. I know there were some animals/birds which I hadn't seen before, not even on TV. We walked miles round the zoo and I marvel at the sheer amount of energy the children have!
It was a wonderful trip and the children were the most wonderful travelling companions! Huge thanks are due to Ms Isabelle - her organizational powers are amazing and responsible for the fact that everything went without a single hitch. Ms Rosanne, Ms Maris, Ms Maryanne and Ms Isabelle are most wonderfully kind and loving towards the children; we owe them a huge vote of thanks for their unstinting efforts to making the children happy.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment